Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kubuntu | linux for human beings

Kubuntu is a user-friendly operating system based on the K Desktop Environment.
I am a rather frequent user of KDE, especially after my (sniffle) GNOME crashed due to someone (swallows) let's pass over that.

(clears throat)

But, KDE has been a great substitute. I know I am being relatively disloyal but I really cannot help overcome the personal touch it comes with. You might not particularly relate to it unless of course, we come as close to naming. Still!

The applications that come along with KDE are worth some notice and thought :

KSirtet (I play it atleast 15 times a day, so a personal favourite)
KBounce (Childhood favourite)
KCalc (15+9-2+3-4-10+1-4-5+3-6=?)
KAlarm (wake! wake!)
Kandy (Drool!)
Klipper (clipper, clamper and super!)
KDict (innocuous?)
KNotes (right right right away)
KPDF (Adobe!)
Kooka (Sounds like a childish referral)
Korn (slurp!)
Konqueror (of the World!)
Korganizer (Fall into slumber!)
Kaboodle (Bamboozle?)
K3b (sorry but memory --> Bollywood)
Keyboard (haha! what did you expect?!)
Kwikdisk (Nor do i know, why risk?)

Clap both my hands together, A Happy laugh!!!

Humph! Only, I realised its existence after my GNOME died, but it's worth it, I tell you!

The pride that comes along....
That feeling of being special....
Beams....

A Humble Bow

Flourishingly
Krithika

PS : With pride comes patience, for I ain't boldened every capital K that didn't feature!

1 comment:

  1. With pride comes patience, and with patience comes responsibility.

    I, with full pride, patience and responsibility break the shackles of anonymity associated with "someone" in your post, and remind you 'twas me.

    And this girl here loves KMPlayer too. (If you don't know her full name, don't blame me, blame her.)

    ReplyDelete