Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello World

This is my first blog entry!

I agree it sounds like one of those C tutorials or some cool software that you try to learn. And the first thing they ask you to do is say "Hello world" and the like.

Let me explain the nomenclature. This blog is not at all about Cats, nor is it about curious people nor am I revengeful.
Only, as an aspiring writer, I decided that my first book should be named so. No plot, yet though.

Well, with no plots and my book not shaping up in a while, I settled for a compromise.
Saved me the effort of naming my blog!

I will be back today to 'blog' more, so long, till then!

PS : Actually, I really want to See my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging krits. I hope you change your theme soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should make it clear that this was for the previous theme.

    ReplyDelete