Thursday, June 11, 2009

Deep Dark Wish

One of the deepest wishes I have is to land (or reach somehow) an empty stretch of land, that extends to infinity atleast to as far as my myopic eye can see...

Let's characterise the land more...it could be grassy, a little wilderness, but the grass blades should not exceed my knee height (from the ground!).

Ideally, I should not be able to see anything but land and land for miles, but if not possible, a few buildings(just two, may be) are allowed a grace appearance.

With hands on my hips, all free to stretch without constraints, I'd probably look around just to re-check absence of people.

Oh, I forgot to mention that there should be no people, none whomsoever. Not even looking from buildings...(shakes a finger menacingly, subsequently softens hoping that you'll accommodate).

And then I'd stand in the middle, hands on hips, look around for a last time, close my eyes, take a breath and yell my heart out...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until my breath permits me, in between opening my eyes once I am no longer conscious. And I smile for having done what I've always wanted to...

Peace reigns.

Yours

PS : I haven't re-read the 'post', but if tenses have changed in between, don't worry, I am not yet in delirium!

canned laughter please!

10 comments:

  1. you can do that everyday, every night, to be precise. At 2 or 3 am, any park, field or hill, quite separated from the main road, will give you a deserted view, plus an eery silence.

    And a few dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of justifies your "dark" wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I forgot to mention it explicitly, but no living beings are allowed. and especially no dogs!

    "dark" wish??

    ReplyDelete
  4. becos it'll be pretty dark during the night when you go there. besides that, i don't see anything dark about your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the moon wud be a nice option for u.. as u wanted, nothing and not even air.. lol anyways, another gals wish...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moon is an option for what?

    But as I picture this in my head, I quite see a well lit expanse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The moon is a real option for the kind of place u want to fulfill ur wish in.. Become the first vayunaut of India.. If thats wat they are gonna name them(The Indian astronauts).... Anyways so do u know who am I??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not really, so who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm keep quizzing out.. anyways.. i think u can really catch who I'm.. and u have seen me so have I...

    ReplyDelete
  10. bioinformatics b tech major.......i know you?? like .....

    ReplyDelete